AARON WILSON BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY
PAGE INCLUDES: OUR PACKAGES & A LA CARTE
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
How did you find us?
You may have been sent to us by a “COACH”, One of our “SPONSORED” members, by a gym….. If you were sent to us, please let us for 2 reasons:1. We want to say thank you to the person who sent you.2. There maybe a discount code for our services or for a product.We are very big on rewarding current and past even future clients and love to make sure they get a thank you!!
We do offer a referral program to help you out! We love to help you help others and see that you get something in return for helping out others. So we have made this ‘REFERRAL PROGRAM” to help you help others and for us to thank you again in another way!
- For any “package” not including a “intro” package that your friend or family member uses; you will get $125 towards your next session.
- Only 1 person can get a “referral” credit from a single session at a time. Meaning if your referral has (1) one session, they can only give credit to you or (1) one or the other but not both.
- You may save up as many “referral” credits as you wish. Credits may be used on both packages and “A LA CARTE”
- Credit will be given / applied once your person has paid for their session fully ( full payment).
- This “referral” program has no cash value, so will only get credits and can’t cash in credits for cash; You must apply your credits with in 18 months towards your next session.
- Referral credits can only be used for “A LA CARTE” items with in 6 months of a “PAST” session and can not be used to pay off any out standing “payments” or “session” fees from your past.
- There is no limit on how you can get “Referral Credits” from sharing. You can use Facebook, your mobile App, Slide show and more to get “Referral credits”.
- If you do one of our “party” packages, You will get a $50 bonus credit per person that shows up. They will need to book a separate session for the $125 credit.
- The full program is for you to get a “Referral” credit from any friend or family member who will do a package session above the “intro” packages; A LA CARTE will not apply any credit.
"I had the pleasure of working with Aaron Wilson photography for a boudoir photo shoot and I must say, I had an amazing experience working with this team of talent! Not once did I feel uncomfortable or out of place. They have a great sense of directing and working with you every step of the way. The setting was clean, professional and fun. I would definitely work with them again. "~ SYMONE W.
"All in all i had a great experience with Aaron Wilson Photography. I was a little nervous at first but then I was able to relax and go with the flow. The session didn't take very long including make up and changing. I will definitely be a continuous customer with Aaron Wilson Photography." ~Kimberly Loller
"Very professional and good at what he does! I can't wait to work with this photographer again! He works with a very nice assistant! Can't wait to see the pictures" ~Lori Lopez
"My experience with Vicky and Arron was wonderful because this dynamic team exceed how the standards of how all professionals should act! Between Vicky and Arron's humor on set, Arron's clear vision/ability to direct, and Vicky's willingness to help with anything you may need, these two are nothing but fun to work with! Rest assured these two will make you super comfortable, respect all boundaries, and be there to guide you through the process if you need. You won't be disappointed :)"~ Mije
"I've shot with Aaron and Vicky going on 4 times now and they are absolutely awesome people and photographers. I found Aaron for a yoga and boudoir shoot which he has always been patient and respectful and really good at shots/lightening/ airbrushing! Can'y wait to book my next shoot with him! Thank you so much." ~ Stephanie McQuade