• +1-925-338-0472
  • Aaron_Wilson@AaronWilson.Photography

Different Photography Sets

Different Photography Sets

Different Photography Sets

Which is better for your session?

Make an Online Appointment

The Different Photography Sets – Which is better?
At Aaron Wilson photography our shoots consist of almost 90% outdoor photography and the remaining 10% is studio photography. We cover shoots in San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Monterey and Napa Valley.
There are quite a lot of options when it comes to photography shoots no matter what the subject matter or style is. The most significant decision you have to make about getting a shoot is the venue – where do you want the shoot to take place? You probably get so many options in your mind; including outdoor shoots, on location shoots and studio photography. But while considering all these options, it is important to look into the pros and cons of each setting before you choose your most preferred.
Studio Photography
Discussing studio photography first, the main advantages you will experience are the controlled lightings and a suitable temperature throughout the year. No matter what day or time it is, we will be able to accommodate your shoot, happily. Also, with studio photography, you can have full control on the people and can choose who can see the shoot. So you have full privacy with studio photography. However, the downside is that we might have a limited amount of backdrops available.
On Location Photography
When looking into on location shoots, you get the comfort of choosing your own location which can be your home, garden, a nearby café, or simply any place you wish. With on location shoots you have the perfect background, and if for example it’s in your home, you have access to clothes and personal items which you may want to use during the shoot. However, for on location shoots, proper lighting may need to be brought in and some daily life interruptions can become an obstacle for the shoot. Since you are have been to that location a lot, it may become difficult to be creative on how to use that place for a shoot.
Outdoor Photography
Outdoor photography is our expertise area since we have been getting an increasingly high demand for such shoots over time. With outdoor photography you can have an unlimited amount of locations to choose from with breathtaking backgrounds like the beaches in San Francisco, the vineyards of Santa Cruz and of course, the beautiful Napa Valley. Other options can include lakes, parks, monumental areas or even a personally special place. And the best part is you get to use the best lighting known to man – Sunlight! With all the brilliant colors of Mother Nature surrounding you, an outdoor shoot is quite unlikely to go wrong. All you need to do is choose a perfect day with a favorable weather forecast, and adjust the light settings according to the time of the day.
No matter where you decide to have your photo shoot, Aaron Wilson Photography is sure to make you come back for more. For further details and quotes, visit www.aaronwilson.photography. You can also get a look at some previous work for some ideas on your own shoot.

gd0892paAmazing work!

Digitally Inclined Photography does the best work. Aaron and his wife are not afraid to get hands on to get great pictures. He is fast at editing and getting your photos to you. I will definitely be using their services again!!

Make an Online Appointment

Save